Taj Mahal

For many years, the next picture of Taj Mahal adorned my desktop.

Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal

Over several years, I pondered about its eternal beauty, its majestic design, and its amazing background.

Courtesy my two good friends, I had the privilege of seeing the Taj in 2009, on an early April morning.

The elusive staircase to the Taj left me surprised. Its beauty, left me awed.

And this picture today, taken from a drone, brought back memories of the summer of 2009.

Taj Mahal - Wah Taj
Taj Mahal - Wah Taj

Wah Taj!!

P.S. Taj Mahal is in Agra, India. It's a white marbel mausoleum commisioned by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Read more if you want to know more.

Taj Mahal Taj Mahal Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments: