News Or Advertisements?

It's a pain to read newspaper websites today. 

These's websites have transformed themselves into advertisement portals. Advertisements creep in from every single corner, increasing and decreasing in size. Even scroll bars are not left untouched. Adding to that, you have sites which scroll the complete page to full page advertisements.

Makes me wonder - are these websites news portals or an advertisement mess.



Call it side effects of technology.

For all the advertisers who advertise these content, you are losing a potential customer in me. Believe me, I don't read what you advertise. And I develop a dislike for your brand for disturbing my daily news reading hour.

Shame Shame Puppy Shame !

News Or Advertisements? News Or Advertisements? Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Friday, June 27, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments: