Alluring Angel

~~~~
Alluring is an angel,
Petite and svelte.
Oozing with charm and grace,
Lost I was in her craze.

The Sparkle in her eyes,
Opened a window to my dreams.
A fairy in disguise,
Could she be my queen?

Lost in her enamoring thoughts,
Admiring her brightness.
She leaves me in knots,
Sets alight my hopes, Her Highness.

She is indeed priceless,
Adore her, without any boundary.
Love is enclosed is my fleeting heart,
Open it, you are the key. 

A  journey far and long,
Awaits us my darling.
For you is this song,
Its you I seek to win. 

Unlike anyone are you,
If am one, be my two.
Together lets fulfill our dreams, 
Weave memories in reams.

Words wouldn't do justice,
Admiration for you is countless.
Just be my Miss,
Infinite will be my Happiness. 
~~~~

Alluring Angel
P.S. She is the lady with whom I wish to be Till Eternity.
Alluring Angel Alluring Angel Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Friday, June 08, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments: