Focus

Focus is transitional.

You can lose focus from the best of the peaches because you find beauty in simplicity.

Losing focus from something would mean giving focus on something else.

Focus
Others may say that you have lost focus. Maybe yes, you have lost focus from something they deem significant. 

However, losing focus would not necessarily mean losing attention. It means we are paying attention for something which we consider more beautiful and important. 

Focus Focus Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Two different things that happened at the same time as I was reading your post.

    I kept looking beyond the object in focus in the image to look at the blurry women behind it. Once I realized it, I tried to stop it, but it was still difficult.

    I was reflecting on the subjectiveness of loss of focus. Does the value ascribed to my object of focus or attention by someone else determine whether I am focused or not? I don't think so.

    Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "However, losing focus would not necessarily mean losing attention." Completely agree. And that is a really apt picture in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i need to learn that capability for with me if i lose focus i lose the attention tooo
    Wonder what I am doing wrong
    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete